CFUW Alberta Council Annual General Meeting
April 29 @ 5:00 pm - April 30 @ 4:00 pm
Hosted by CFUW Strathcona
CFUW Strathcona has put together an exciting program that includes Council business, guest speakers, a mini workshop, and the opportunity to socialize and network with other members.
VENUE: Broadmoor Golf and Country Club, 2100 Oak St., Sherwood Park
If you have mobility issues enter the clubhouse through the lower door, walk to the of the corridor, and take the elevator up to the venue. CFUW Strathcona can assist those that need more assistance.
LODGING: Block bookings are available at two local hotels, Ramada Inn (30 Broadway Blvd), Super 8 (26 Strathmoor Drive), mention you are attending the CFUW AGM to receive discount price.
FRIDAY: Open to the Public.
- BANQUET: greetings from CFUW and dignitaries, followed by dinner
- SILENT AUCTION: proceeds to going to Uganda Rural Teachers and Habitat for Humanity. Bringing something to donate? consumables are suggested as many do not want to acquire more ‘stuff’
- GUEST SPEAKER: Qaasim Mian “Solar Power Oxygen for Infants in Low Resource Areas”
SATURDAY: CFUW members only
- AB COUNCIL BUSINESS MEETING
- GUEST SPEAKERS: Kate Rozon “Archiving Documents”, Oryssia Lennie “The Work of Habitat for Humanity and the Successful Carter Build”, Jacquelyn Cardinal “The River: Imagining our Future Treaty Relationship”
- FULL (Friday and Saturday): $100 ($125 after April 12)
- Friday ONLY: $45
- Saturday ONLY: $75 ($85 after April 12)
For more information and to register see Registration Form.